COVID-19 was first detected in Wuhan, China in December. In subsequent months it has spread to many other countries. There are now over 100,000 reported cases and almost 3,500 deaths from the new coronavirus.
Europe and the United States are struggling to contain the virus. Reported cases have exceeded 250 in the US. This number is expected to rise sharply as testing continues.
With no specific vaccine for COVID-19, medicines previously used for other diseases are being repurposed.
Remdesivir is another drug with potential to treat coronavirus, however it is not readily available.
To purchase the treatments for shipment to a US address, please use the following links:
- Lopimune (Lopinavir / Ritonavir): https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/Lopimune-Lopinavir-Ritonavir.html
- Hivus-LR (Lopinavir / Ritonavir): https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/hivus-lr-lopinavir-ritonavir.html
- Ribasure (Ribavirin): https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/Ribasure-Ribavirin.html
If you are in the UK, the medicines listed above can be found here:
- Lopimune (Lopinavir / Ritonavir): https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/Lopimune-Lopinavir-Ritonavir.html
- Hivus-LR (Lopinavir / Ritonavir): https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/hivus-lr-lopinavir-ritonavir.html
- Ribasure (Ribavirin): https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/Ribasure-Ribavirin.html
For further reading about current and future treatment recommendations for COVID-19, please read more on the following pages:
Coronavirus treatment: Vaccines/drugs in the pipeline for Covid-19:
Landscape analysis of therapeutics as 17 February 2020:
Can an anti-HIV combination or other existing drugs