Nutrition for beautiful skin should be balanced. Sugar needs to be minimized; this is the main source of skin problems. Water will be an excellent assistant in cleansing from toxins. Drink the norm of water per day, and the skin will feel much better. Plus, you can solve problems with edema; the main thing is not to drink a lot of liquid in the evening.
And now we give specific examples of products that should be included in the diet for problem skin:
- Non-fatty meats: chicken, beef, turkey. It is a great option for those who cannot without meat.
- Fish and seafood. Also, you need to choose not fatty species of sea or river fish. Seafood is an excellent source of protein and does not affect the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
- Lemon. It can be added to water or salads as a dressing. Lemon will be an excellent assistant for the immune system.
- Vegetables. They contain fiber, which perfectly affects the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. If the daily diet will be contained at least 70% of daily norm fiber, then in addition to cleansing the body of toxins, excess weight will quickly goes away.
- Legumes. These are suitable as a side dish for meat or as part of a green salad.
- Herbal teas. It is worth replacing the usual coffee or black tea with them. The benefits are much greater, and with a variety of healthy herbs, you can change the taste of tea.
Products provoking skin rashes:
- Fast food. Any. It is necessary to exclude everything that is prepared quickly and harmfully.
- Flour products. Any baking always provokes the appearance of skin rashes. And doctors primarily recommend giving up flour. If there is absolutely no way to refuse baking, then it is better to replace wheat flour with cereal.
- Soda, packaged juices. They contain a huge amount of sugar, which directly affects the condition of the skin.
- Artificial fats. This includes mayonnaise, sunflower oil, margarine, all kinds of shop sauces. All this is solid cholesterol, which makes the skin oily and contributes to the appearance of extra pounds.
- Alcohol. It`s problem is that it is a strong diuretic. But in addition to toxins, it also removes water from the body. As a result, along with dehydration, you can also get dry skin.
- Fried food. Frying in oil is a direct way to gastritis and acne. It is best to cook on the grill or in a double boiler.
If you have chronic diseases of your skin, then proper nutrition is indispensable instrument. Also, you need to make an appointment with a dermatologist who will prescribe medication. For example, these non-hormonal drugs – Okamycin, Saslic/Perfect Skin, and Coresatin – are specially designed for the complex treatment of chronic skin diseases.
Caring for your body will certainly bear results. It is necessary to understand that what we eat directly affects both the state of health and beauty. You must sit at the table in a good mood, prepare healthy dishes, and chew food carefully. Food is needed to live, and not vice versa.