Spring is coming, it is getting warmer outside, the sun is getting brighter and shining much longer, but it’s gloomy in the soul. It could be spring depression!
Spring depression is an unusual strange condition of a person, which carrying aggression against himself. In some people, depression passes in just a few days. In others, it is may be delayed for a month, and that long. Statistics show that women are more likely to be faced with spring depression than men. But this problem does not pursue those ladies who move all the time.
Symptoms of spring depression
As it turned out, the symptoms of seasonal apathy are quite a lot and they are very diverse. Let’s look at some of them:
- Bad mood.
- Irritability, anxiety.
- General weakness.
- Low self-esteem.
- Bad sleep, frequent tears
- Anxiety, fatigue, apathy
- Poor appetite.
- Frequent headaches.
The best way to recover your body and mind is some emotional shake. Namely: new impressions, acquaintances, meetings and a change of environment. In this case, we are not talking about moving to other countries, it is about changes in your room, moving the furniture, buying new trinkets.
Causes of spring depression
There are several simple causes of human spring depression:
- Lack of sunlight.
- Lack of fresh air.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Improper nutrition
- Gut dysfunction
- Hormonal disruptions or some other changes in the body.
Effective methods of dealing with the spring depression:
• Try to spend more time outdoors in any weather. After all, sunlight is very important for the human body, especially for our well-being, mood and sleep. Lack of it causes fatigue, lethargy, irritability and drowsiness.
• Be physically active. It is not necessary to go to the gym. It will be quite enough to do some physical exercises in the park or in the yard. You can go to the dance, sign up for swimming.
• Adjust your diet. It should be balanced and diverse. Use more vitamins, herbs, fish, meat, fresh fruits and vegetables, juices and dairy products. It would be nice to take a multivitamin because after winter the human body is very exhausted and it needs to help recover. Taking vitamins will increase performance and mood.
• It is important to monitor your intestines during the treatment period.
• Healthy and full sleep. Sleep is an excellent medicine for many diseases, including spring stress.
• Chat with friends and family. Here’s what you need because conversations will help shake you from the loneliness.
• Change the style. Buy yourself a bright dress or suit, make a new and stylish hairstyle, change the hair color.
• Listen to music. Music dispels bad mood and bad thoughts
By following the above tips, you can beat the seasonal depression in the shortest time.
Take a look around – the world is beautiful, especially in spring. Meet the spring always with a smile!