The condition of the hands is an indicator of a person’s age and general health. With the help of plastic surgery, you can “rejuvenate” the skin on the face and get rid of excess fat. But even this method of rejuvenation will be useless if there is no proper hand care.
To maintain healthy and beautiful skin on your hands, you must follow certain rules:
- Wash your hands. Hand washing is necessary and recommended before and after sleeping, after using the toilet and before eating. Hands should be washed with warm water. Otherwise, the skin loses moisture and fats, becomes dry and rough. It is always advisable to use toilet soap or gel. They contain special moisturizing additives. After washing your hands, wipe them dry. It is strictly forbidden to go outside with wet hands. This can cause redness and peeling of the skin of the hands.
- Protect hands from cold. In winter, in severe frosts, it is recommended to wear gloves and mittens made of natural materials. The cold has a harmful effect on the skin, and gloves made of artificial materials do not breathe well, due to which the hands sweat and lose moisture.
- Protect your hands from the sun. Exposure to ultraviolet rays has a negative effect on the skin of the hands, causing its dehydration and damage. When staying in the sun for a long time, it is necessary to protect the skin of the hands with the help of creams that contain protective filters, such as Daylong Extreme SPF 50+.
- Protect your hands at home. When cleaning the apartment, wear good quality gloves. Detergents contain aggressive substances that have a negative effect on the epidermis, drying it. As a result, the skin becomes rough and dry. Cotton gloves are used for prolonged cleaning. Also, nourishing creams should be applied to the skin, thus combining a skin-pleasing procedure with routine housework.
- Get used to applying cream on your hands. Put tubes of creams in places where you stay for a long time – at work, at home, in your car. These measures will allow you to get used to regular care of the skin of your hands and reduce the effects of stress on it.
- Take vitamin supplements. To maintain the skin of the hands in good condition, it is necessary to drink enough water and regularly take vitamins – retinol (vitamin A), tocopherol (E) and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) such as Redoxon. They have an antioxidant effect on the skin and prevent the breakdown of collagen fibers.
- Take care of elbows. The skin on the elbows is very. It is desirable to clean the elbows with a scrub (or pumice stone). After washing, apply an oily cream. You can add to the cream lemon juice.
- Healthy food. The skin on the hands constantly needs nutrients and trace elements. Their source is healthy food. Beautiful and healthy skin is the result of a varied, healthy and balanced diet. Fresh greens, milk, meat, cheese, eggs, cottage cheese, bread (cereal products), vegetable dishes and fruits should be present in the diet.
- Hand massage. It promotes blood flow, normalizes the condition of muscles and ligaments during and after exercise. Hand exercises will also be useful.