In the past, not having a huge assortment of different medicines, people used natural remedies. Knowing the useful properties of each plant, they used them and were healthy, strong and calm, which is so lacking in today’s generation.
Almost all modern people are prone to stress and chronic fatigue, have insomnia, excess weight, and many other health pathologies. To solve these problems, it is necessary to seek the help of doctors and take the prescribed pills. But also, do not forget about the benefits of soothing herbs and other natural medicines. After all, natural remedies can also calm, heal, and give vital energy… but, unfortunately, many people do not use them.
If a person has a sedentary lifestyle and eats unhealthy food, sooner or later he will face the problem of excess weight. A variety of healthy diets that can last for several months should be the basis for weight loss (WL). But various herbs can speed up this process. Therefore, let’s find out which folk remedies can be effective and safe.
Effective and safe herbs
When using herbs, weight is lost faster than if a person only follows a healthy diet. But you should know that the effect of using herbs appears only after one and a half to two weeks. Properly combined herbs in a complex with physical activity will also help cleanse the body of toxins, improve the functioning of the digestive tract, and activate metabolic processes.
So, with excess weight, the following herbal remedies will help:
- For fat burning. For WL and normalization of the gastrointestinal tract, ginger, turmeric and lemongrass are used.
- Diuretic plants. Chamomile, senna, burdock will help get rid of swelling. When using these herbs, there can be significant WL – up to 2 kg during the first week.
- Improve liver function in WL. Toxins negatively affect the vital activity of the body and the immune system. While cleaning the body, the skin will regain a healthy appearance; the rate of internal fat burning will increase.
- Activating metabolic processes. Sea buckthorn, dill, hay, fennel are effective laxatives that can be used during WL. In order to normalize the work of metabolic processes and the functioning of the esophagus, lingonberry leaves, licorice, rhubarb are used.
- To reduce appetite. Spirulina algae, kelp, konjac have the ability to swell in the gastrointestinal tract, thereby giving a false sense of satiety for a long time. Common angelica and althaea (root) cover the walls of the intestine, also creating the effect of satiety.
You may also need to take sedative herbs, which help calm the nervous and make your sleep sound. It is very important for WL.
It is not recommended to use plants for WL in patients with allergies, people who have problems with the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys, and pregnant women.