Everyone puts their own meaning into the word “beauty”. Some people like thin, blond, light-eyed girls with long hair, someone like black-haired girls with short haircuts, and burning character. Someone doesn’t like tall ones and someone like long-legged ones. Because of this, it is difficult to determine the standards of beauty, because everyone has their own.
But one standard of beauty is known – neatness. Between a woman with problematic skin, greasy hair and one that looks well-groomed, with smooth skin, shining eyes and clean curls, men will choose the second woman, even if she is far from beauty.
How to care for your face?
In order for the skin of the face to shine and look fine, various procedures should be done.
1. Drink water. Our body consists of water at 65-70% of body weight, so drinking water in the morning helps your body to start work at full strength and begin to cleanse the body of toxins.
2. At night, sweat is released not only on the body, but also on the face, so in the morning you should not just rinse your face with water, but clean it off the accumulated secret of sebaceous glands. Otherwise, the pores become clogged and this will lead to the appearance of black dots.
3. During the day, wash your hands more often and minimize their touch on the face.
4. Do not overdo it with make-up, for this reason, pores may clog and blackheads may appear which are hard to get rid of.
5. Refresh your skin with thermal water throughout the day.
6. In the evening, thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face, especially if you was the whole day in the city. Rinse off your makeup.
7. Use only those skincare products that are suitable for your type. You can pick up cosmetics, consisting of natural ingredients.
Hair makes an equally strong impression, especially if it is healthy, shine, without split ends, and smells delicious. You should also pay a lot of attention to hair:
1. Wash your hair regularly in accordance with the type of hair. According to the same principle, it is better to choose shampoos and balms.
2. After applying the shampoo, use balm. It nourishes, improves and allows hair to grow faster and stronger. But it cannot be applied to the roots; otherwise, the hair gets dirty faster.
3. Less experiment with colors. Not every hair can remain healthy with regular hair color changes.
4. You can’t comb the curls immediately after the bath, it is better to give them a little dry.
5. It is not recommended the use of hairdryers and curling irons.
6. It is necessary to comb carefully, starting from the roots and reaching the ends. Do not pull or stop halfway. Wood and plastic combs are better in this business than metal.
7. Often do a head massage, it stimulates the blood vessels, which speeds up the process of hair growth.
8. Much also depends on nutrition. Especially for strong hair, calcium is needed. Therefore, it is worth to use vitamins such as Elevit Women’s Vitamin and not starve yourself.
9. Try to visit the hairdresser once a month.